I have been dedicating 110% of my time to my flagship website DotSauce Magazine. Things have picked up tremendously in December. I am having alot of fun maintaining my web based magazine.
Here is a brief update on recent happenings with regards to my web development projects.
Sexy logo, huh? Shout out to Hive Designs
- Revamped DotSauce with new design, logo and vBulletin domain forums community.
- Featured in the Jacksonville Daily Newspaper Dec 26th
- DotSauce now has 500+ RSS subscribers.
- Advertising opportunities and paid premium subscriptions launched, which feature exclusive content and expired domain lists for domainers.
- Exciting new project targeted at the domaining community launching soon.
- Raising capital for web development projects in my latest domain name sale.
- Relaunching BlogDuJour.com (Blog of the Day), and will hopefully have time to keep it fresh.